Assure360 is a provider of mortgage default processing services to law firms.
After a downturn in the foreclosure market, Assure360 began to see a reduction in their revenue and a significant amount of IT and non-IT staff turnover.
Assure360 engaged with 247 to form an offshore team to provide ongoing maintenance and support to its existing customers and also with new product development.
247’s offshore IT team (branded Tenpath) provided a team of six .NET developers, a Crystal Reports developer, a SharePoint developer, two QAs and one SQL DBA. The team does daily stand up meetings with the Assure360 staff via teleconference.
- Assure360 could now continue servicing their customers well while reducing labor cost.
- The company improved job satisfaction for its IT staff, who moved from maintenance work to more exciting, high-ROI projects.
- Within three months, the offshore support team was providing better service than the client’s domestic staff–according to the CIO.
- The offshore team completed a full knowledge transfer within the first four weeks.
- Assure360 embraced Tenpath’s approach to transparency: the team holds daily stand up meetings with Assure360 staff via teleconference.
Download a Free Copy of this Case Study
You can trust us to help you too!